New Warcraft 3 patch

I

irritatedguy

Ok i try to run the patch it gives me an error unable to contact battle.net so i continue to click and than it patches through after the patch it says unable to find exe.file so i say oh hey battlenets being gay again so i reinstall the game try to run the patch, after the patch it says unable to find exe. so explain what the heck im supposed to do the patch keeps forcably removing the exe file which is apparent since ive redownloaded the damn game about 5 times i need help with this problem thanks

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean redownloaded the game? If you are not installing from a CD you should probably download from somewhere else. I dont know how much we support this though - I still think you should have had to buy the game to get support.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
kc102 found the solution (for me at least). Try downloading the program in his signature here.

EDIT: I think he meant "reinstall" instead of "redownload".

chopperpope

Reaction score
hey sure

kc102 found the solution (for me at least). Try downloading the program in his signature here.

EDIT: I think he meant "reinstall" instead of "redownload".

I'm having the same problem, aru sure it wil solve my problems?
aru sure this download are not full of virus?
thanks

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Ok well I deleted the original message, the link does work. Thank you very much
+ REP :D

[P.S.]: do you happen to know what caused it do delete the .exe file?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
What do you mean redownloaded the game? If you are not installing from a CD you should probably download from somewhere else. I dont know how much we support this though - I still think you should have had to buy the game to get support.
Last I knew, if you have a CD, and a CD key, you can enter the CD key onto blizzards online store, then when your CD busts, you can download it off blizzards store. If you never had one to start with it wouldn't be bad.

DhAoS[ARRC], allmost everyone had the exact same problem as you with the latest patch. It did not acually get rid of your .exe though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.