NEXT GAME: Escape The Utator

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Why yes, I'm making a sequal to the Fun Filled Cursor Challenge!.

Name: Escape The Utator
Size: 550x400
FPS: 30

---

At the moment, I need tonnes of suggestions for ideas and what to add that could vary the style.

I'd also like ideas for mini games, I need as many as I can get because you're gonna get taken to them when you reach certain scores, and when there're obcessors who get like a million, they'l prolly get to play like 100 mini games =P.

And if you're any kind of artist, I need some backgrounds for the game, anything that meets these standards will be accepted (1 for every stage, possibly a certain amount for the mini games).

Size: 550 x 400

Background: Any dark colour, not too many black backgrounds, light backgrounds won't be accepted.

Specifics: Nothing too specific really, only it has to be abstract, and visible over the background, but nothing to colorful, aim to base it on one color, anything with loads of rainbow effects all over won't be accepted.

---

Thanks for any help and suggestions, also need links to Royalty free music (electronic music will be a higher priority).

~Jindo

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'm stuck on lvl 9, the lava part...how you get past the tan wall?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Here's a tip (and a fact), a cursor is the fastest object on a computer ;).

@Darthfett: awesome :D, I'm sure I'll find somewhere for some of those ^_^.

~Jindo

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Is there an end to lvl 24? The screen just kept going...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yep, there's an end to all of them, I believe that if there isn't an exit, you have to wait patiently for one to come ;).

~Jindo

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I dunno if its a quite a bug ( it is akward) but if u right click and press play u get all the levels unlocked..

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Whitesock said:
Heres a backround.

Openings

I'm also posting this in the GHZ thread.

EDIT: Two versions of one.

Tech, Dark

Tech, Light

Those are incredible :eek:.

You (and corvus, I may add), both have an incredible talent for abstract art, 10/10 to all of those (although Tech Light is pretty much the same, I'm using Tech Drk and the first one).

Keep it up WS :).

~Jindo

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I started making something, then realized it wasn't abstract and I couldn't make it anyway (I'm just not that wizz4rdly), but heres this, I'll upload as jpeg because I'm to lazy to image shack it, but maybe I'll use a better format later in image shack.

Attachments

• jpeg for jindo background image.jpg
    jpeg for jindo background image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 379

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
K go ahead, thats why its there.

On a side note, I don't listin to much music though I've always liked Trance and Industrail, the stuff on that site Whitesock posted is real nice, defintly a favorite.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah if you want to post music, go to www.newgrounds.com/audio (where WS was looking (and where I get most my music from anyway)), on the right-hand side, there're the links to music.

Look under the list of Electronic types, Trance, Drum and Bass and Techno are preferred by me atm (but I'll have to think about club-styled trance).

Also, make sure that next to the song, it says "Used in 0 submission", I will accept songs that've been used in 1 or 2, but ParagonX9's songs are all used in around 100 each, so none of his.

Try to find short ones, but I can cut and loop them if they're really good :).

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.