Nherwyziant look here

Status
Not open for further replies.

italocolt

Reaction score
Hey man, you remember the map you did for me? (Earth Blind) So you can see what I did wrong? Because when I use the ability and she stands up in the air. Can you see? Must have a small mistake, but I know that you can solve in 1 minute ;D

If you can add me on msn: [email protected], on msn I share my map.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Well, I already send you a message at your Email, better check it, and I'm not that great at GUI.

Add movement speed on the Flying Net to be able the Flying Net to reach it's target

EDIT: and it's not Earth Blind, It's Earth Bind. Blind means can't see things, and bind is just like entangling stuffs.
EDIT2: If you wan't more spells, I will do it in vJass, and do not use threads, just PM me at [email protected]. Add me at facebook xD

Raizn

Reaction score
Hey man, you remember the map you did for me? (Earth Blind) So you can see what I did wrong? Because when I use the ability and she stands up in the air. Can you see? Must have a small mistake, but I know that you can solve in 1 minute ;D

If you can add me on msn: [email protected], on msn I share my map.

maybe you should use a PM.

italocolt

Reaction score
Well, I already send you a message at your Email, better check it, and I'm not that great at GUI.

Add movement speed on the Flying Net to be able the Flying Net to reach it's target

EDIT: and it's not Earth Blind, It's Earth Bind. Blind means can't see things, and bind is just like entangling stuffs.
EDIT2: If you wan't more spells, I will do it in vJass, and do not use threads, just PM me at [email protected]. Add me at facebook xD

Man remove one PM your to I invite one PM for you please.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Continue this by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.