Ninja saga on Warcraft 3

Happy

Reaction score
we are not a "we make your map service" >.< we help you making YOUR own map and not make maps for you -.-

TomTTT

Reaction score
we are not a "we make your map service" >.< we help you making YOUR own map and not make maps for you -.-

True... I suggest you start your own map, and when you encouter troubles, such as how to get your Ninja model, create a shuriken ability or more simply ask on here, and we'll help you.

totsi

Reaction score
well i started but i am noob!!!!!
i don't know how to add quests.............

TomTTT

Reaction score
Well that would be quite easy. Let's say you want the quest to begin on the start. So what you do is:
  • Create Quest
  • Events
  • Map initialization >>> When will this occur? When map finished loading.
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Quest - Create a Required quest titled <Your Title> with the description <Description>, using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp >>> Create a quest with your title, and your description. Icons can be chosen.
  • Set Quests[1] = (Last created quest) >>> Very important to be able to remove it later, when finished.
So this was easy, right? Now we need to add a requirement, that shows like a line of what you need to do, if you saw the campaign it's like
-Kill 10 Wolves
  • Quest - Create a quest requirement for Quests[1] with the description <You Description> >>> Again, create a quest requirement, for our last created quest. Change the description for what you want.
  • Set QuestsReq[1] = (Last created quest requirement) >>> Again, for later on changes purposes, to delete the Requirement when finished or change it.
Pretty easy right?

totsi

Reaction score
Can sb tell me how to make a skill that when i click it it will give me 50% evasion and drain 5 mp in a second?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.