No machine guns on Iwo Jima

Jonte135

Reaction score
Well to start off, I have BF1942 (borrowed from a friend) and played Iwo Jima. But there are no machine guns in the Japanese bunkers, just above the American landing beach. There were also none when I played at my cousin's house. However, I opened the map up at his place in BattleCraft and then I could see machine guns there, and I know there should be guns there since I've seen it on YouTube. So my question is, what causes this to happen to both my friend's game and my cousin's but not some random dude on YT?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Well to start off, I have BF1942 (borrowed from a friend) and played Iwo Jima. But there are no machine guns in the Japanese bunkers, just above the American landing beach. There were also none when I played at my cousin's house. However, I opened the map up at his place in BattleCraft and then I could see machine guns there, and I know there should be guns there since I've seen it on YouTube. So my question is, what causes this to happen to both my friend's game and my cousin's but not some random dude on YT?

Are you sure that said YouTube user was using an unmodified version of the map? Perhaps s/he simply added machine guns to the bunkers through the editor (I assume there is a BF1942 editor...), or downloaded a modified version of the map with the machine guns added.

That'd be the only logical solution I can think of

Jonte135

Reaction score
Well the odd thing is that whenever I open the map in BattleCraft there are machine guns, but later on when I save that map (with machine guns!) and play it they disappear.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.