No Move/Hold Position Icons

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove the Move/Hold Position icons (for a unit that can move) without removing all abilities at same time (Ward classification)?

tries :
- Remove 'Amov' : removed move/hold position but removed also the capacity to move
- Add Ward classification : cleaned up all abilities icons (I need to remove only move/hold position icons not to remove all ability icons)

istar

Reaction score
i just thought of a workaround, dont know if it will work
put some placeholder ability, with empty button picture and set its X/Y button positions
think it would push out the move/hold
coz in the spinning building thread, someone(foodflare) posted a spinning building map, in which the barracks have move/hold button pushed aside by its train footman ability
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88288
hope it helps

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
It's not possible to remove individual icons while still retaining their functionality (for active skills, including move, attack, patrol, etc). Move is still an ability, after all.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
@Schyy

It still takes up space as an icon, and will show up a tooltip box when you hover over it.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
There is a massive tutorial on this somewhere that basically says it's impossible. No matter what you do, any method will either still take up an icon space, or force you to remove the ability all together.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Shouldn't require any .slk editing, as you can use the mass level fill ability (xd) by simply writing "Amov" in it.

(testing that althrough I know Amov can't be added back)

test 1 : removing Amov and adding Amov in spellbook : removed move ability (move/hold position gone) but can not move anymore
test 2 : adding Amov spellbook and removing Amov : same effect

result : removing Amov removes Move/Hold Position

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Ancient Protector Root ability in disabled spell book works well, it removes move and patrol icons, but you never can give movement back. Disabling/ removing Root ability prohibits still walking, adding after that 'Amov' ability even doesn't help. Morph abilities lose movement when returning from alternate form who had Root ability. Abilities can be used by unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.