Of My two map ideas, what one is better?

What Do You think?

• Game Idea 1

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Game Idea 2

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I Dont like either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Idea #1

A Warrior Sheep Game.

Your sheep Starts out small. and grows plump. And you must escape before you get chopped up! But if you try to leave before your strong enough the sheep guards will take you out, but if you wait to long then comes then comes the Axe. Its about deciding what risk to take, as the game is different every time!

Gain Strength by eating Food. (Every time you get a plus str, str gos up 3 and lowers speed -10ms, but - 1 agi)
Work Your Agility out by walking laps around the barn (Every time you get a plus agi ,agi +3 ,increases speed +10ms, but - 1 str)
Work on You IQ by counting the grass (Every time you get IQ,IQ increases + 3, but - 1 agi, and - 1 str)

You can challange another sheep to a eating contest! If you win + 10 gold , if you lose, -1 str, -1 agi, -IQ.
Buy Items from mice. To aid in your escape!

Idea #2

Pandas Att

You are out with a few other friends in the woods, and then...BAM, PANDAS ATT! They shoot darts and throw food at you!
They att from a range and then quickly escape. You can create weapons from things you find, or you can throw things you find at them.
example Throw rock!. Ya those pandas is gona think twice!

AI Controlled Pandas room the woods, you and a group of friends are in the Forrest. What is someone to do!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe you should make a minigame map with both ideas :D

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Number 2, because it has pandas. Pandas are awesome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.