Entertainment Online Movie: The Hunt for Gollum

swe_suffer

Reaction score
What?
A fan movie for J.R.R Tolkiens involving the hunt for Gollum, watch if you like the original movies (or the books!)

Hey, its free, so what have you lost, except some time you probably hadn't anything better to do with anyway? :p

Where?
http://www.thehuntforgollum.com

Running Time: ~40 minutes

Wrong forum? Please move

PS: Like D&D? Watch 'The Gamers' and 'The Gamers: Dorkess Rising' its a humorus film about powergamers!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Right section, :)

Awesome find, +rep.

The coolest thing was how they had all those locations, props, and effects.
Gollum was hilarious, :D And I can't help but laugh every time I look at the actor for Aragon. The music and sounds weren't that good in my opinion... volume ranged from too low to too high too quickly! I either couldn't hear what they were saying, or was being blasted by crazy sounds. The fighting was okay.

But good job, er, finding this. LotR ftw! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

swe_suffer

Reaction score
The music and sounds weren't that good in my opinion... volume ranged from too low to too high too quickly! I either couldn't hear what they were saying, or was being blasted by crazy sounds.

Agree, they could definitely work a bit on the sounds. Well, its not a professional production, but its decent, and its fun to watch if you have an hour to kill ;)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Si, it's really good for a fan-made production. But still, the sounds are annoying, heh.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.