General Oprah says Anonymous is Raping Children with over 9000 penises - Feeding the Trolls

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Oh its real alright. You ought to hear Bill O'Reilly or whatever the heck go off into super stupid land too. I just lose all credibility for these people when I see stuff like this.

Seriously though, they just dont do any research. Its sad. I might start a business to do research on this stuff for them so they dont look like such tards. I could give them info that would at least give them an opportunity to give some kind of thought out response.

Please tell me when i can apply for a job in your buisness.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
What was the reaction to this over on the /b/ forums? I try to keep as much distance as I can from 4chan.

Hiliarious nonetheless.

Reaction score
I might start a business to do research on this stuff for them so they dont look like such tards.

You know it's surprising that they don't have a staff member or a research assistant already devoted to doing this. It would be a good idea..

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What was the reaction to this over on the /b/ forums? I try to keep as much distance as I can from 4chan.

Hiliarious nonetheless.

People just kept repeating the phrase "OVER 9000!" It's kind of a meme now. There's a bunch of videos and pics about it.

PoZoR

Reaction score
honestly though, i dont think surfing those imageboards every day of your life is something to be proud of...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Nothing to be ashamed of either...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
[Update] FBI searches apartment in Palin hacking case

WASHINGTON (AP) - The FBI searched the residence of the son of a Democratic state lawmaker in Tennessee over the weekend looking for evidence linking the young man to the hacking of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's personal e-mail account, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press on Monday.

David Kernell, 20, has not returned repeated phone calls or e-mails from the AP since last week. His lawyer said Monday the family is going through a difficult period.

"The Kernell family wants to do the right thing, and they want what is best for their son," said attorney Wade V. Davies of Knoxville. "We are confident that the truth will emerge as we go through the process. David is a decent and intelligent young man, and I look forward to assisting him during this difficult period."

Kernell is the son of state Rep. Mike Kernell, a Memphis Democrat and chairman of Tennessee's House Government Operations Committee. The father declined last week to discuss the possibility his son might be involved in the case.

More.

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The free information act makes this prosecution seem slightly retarded. Also, cnn showed the images of the e-mail.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
He decides to invade someone's privacy, and he doesn't hide his IP? :p

Like I said before: "Stupid kids get killed."

I dunno what the FBI can do to this kid, but whatever. If you're going to be "hardcore," learn to not get caught.

PoZoR

Reaction score
hardcore would be people who arent afraid of getting caught
learning not to get caught would be 'intelligent'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.