[ORPG] Defiance's ORPG "Generation of Redemption"

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Will it still be possible to be AFK and patrol to get xp from weak monsters?
Will the dungeon bosses need some kind of strategy?
Will it still be possible to get lvls rly fast by just fighting with a high-lvl character?

edit:

There will be Quests yes, and Class Specific Quests, Dungeon Bosses/Mini-bosses will also get harder as you progress to the more difficult Dungeons...
There can be quests and bosses and mini-bosses that are just about farming.
imo quests like
kill 5 spiders
get me 5 spider eggs (dropped by spiders)
bring me cheese from the farmer (whose farm is behind a group of creeps)
are farm quests ---> brainles farming
Same goes for bosses that only have 1-2 spells.

Will this be different too?

G

Gafandriel

Hey Def,

I have been testing out the map for a while now, and im liking what O'm seeing. Definately looking forward to completion of the map, but I have a few suggestions....maybe.

One of the major dissappointments with your first ORPG was the item system, in general, only being allowed six items. You did amazing work on everything, I just wish i could have held more. So I was thinking possibly checking into Lorekeeper's inventory system? It would make the overall game interface a little more difficult, but it might be worth while? Its open to all maps, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you decided to use

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=886

anyways, just thought that could be a possibility.

Bring back that shee ;)

G

Gafandriel

Oh, I think I can get it. I have yet to get around to giving GOR a full run through test, but I guess I'll have to hurry myself up and check it out. So how does the inventory system work? Is it anything like the ingame one thats provided? Packs like in TBR? Wanna toss out a few spoilers? =-P

Just a random suggestion, along with creation of the map I think a hero contest might be good, just for some pub., ya know? =-P

Anyways, good luck working on the map.

G

Gafandriel

Hey, bit of a bug found. When you go into the repick, its hard to make taverns come up, they disappear until you walk to where they should be and then all of a sudden your inside of them =-/

i found that after repicking while i was dead, it brought me straight to repick place, but camera was stuck in zoom, and i cant change that, so i had to restart game to try again. Still had problems with taverns disapperaing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.