[ORPG] Defiance's ORPG "Generation of Redemption"

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Hey everyone you may or may not know me but i'm back and continuing my map with a fresh feature's,class's,item's,etc...

My personal ORPG website is now www.DORPG.net // Forums are being built as well you can currently still register.

The new GOR Testing Map that shows some new features, the new item system, new spells which were highly influence by Vexorians Caster System (he rocks) can be located at http://epicwar.com/maps/52895/.

This map is no-where near completion i released it to show that i am coming back and to try and get some people back into my community for suggestions and other stuff. Oh and a little command to progress levels is -tome, player 1 or red can only trigger this command - EXP is disabled so this is the only way to get levels atm to see the spells/abilities.

I'll be dedicating alot of my time to it and of course its going to be updated frequently i'm a very quick worker so expect to be able to dungeon crawl very soon :)

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR MAP HELP OR QUESTIONS
(i'm going to be active again on these forums i'll anwser what i can, as i can, but do not spam my PM box with Questions PLEASE!)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
swell, nice to see you back!

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Interesting, welcome back. This is going to be nice, I liked your first Defiance RPG :thup:

GreatDivide

Reaction score
hmmmm.....why aren't the heroes' skills stat-based anymore and so few skills?.....and at least add some creeps in the test version so the target-only skills can be tested......

o well i just hope this map turns out good:D

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>and at least add some creeps in the test version so the target-only skills can be tested

There are gnolls in the map...

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Im playing defiances as I type. and Im bumping this thread do to coolness

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Hi Defi4nc3,

I'm glad you're back and continue your ORPG - the one I played most.

Can anyone please post some ss or can you do so op?
I currently have no WC3 installed, this might change with a new Defi4nc3s.. ;)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Hey Defiance can you balance the banshee, she has too big of range for her screams and also can you make the terrain a bit more intresting?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hey Defiance can you balance the banshee, she has too big of range for her screams and also can you make the terrain a bit more intresting?

GoR doesn't have any of the old Defi4nc3 ORPG heroes from what I remember. And if you try out the public test map, the terrain is slightly better (mainly because of the custom doodad models) but it's pretty flat from what I saw when I tested :p

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Will this one be more then just farming monsters?

There will be Quests yes, and Class Specific Quests, Dungeon Bosses/Mini-bosses will also get harder as you progress to the more difficult Dungeons...

But in the end i guess you can say its still a game where you build your character upon items, just this time you'll have a much more entertaining time getting to that point and getting those items.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.