Path of Exile Signature Contest

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
As some of you might know I am in the path of exile beta, it's creators let me post some exclusive content for TH.net (click) And they were nice enough to offer a beta key or two for the winners of this contest.

You don't know what is path of exile ? Well, this is a free hack and slash dungeon crawler MMORPG with a unique spell level up system. It has been reviewed by multiple Let's players such as TotalBiscuit(click) All of them and myself agree that upon release this game will probably raise the quality bar for free games, sky high. Even in early beta, the small details make huge notice, the game is centred in competitive even though not just pvp play, so all the hours you put into the game will form into a ladder rank. (Interested in more info about PoE ? Click here for the Grinding Gear Games official website)

Anyway, as you have read in the title this is a signature contest, the theme is path of exile. You need materials ? You can post requests in this thread(I will try to do all requests) and visit the media section in GGG's official website( click)

Not sure what a signature is or how to make one ? Check this] out !

1st place- 20 rep + PoE beta key*
2nd place- 10 rep*
3rd place- 5 rep*

*Any other rep that will most likely me and some other staff members will give to the winners. If GGG games give us more beta keys there will be more prizes.

Judges: Me and UndeadDragon

Deadline: October 31st (aka halloween)

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Those health and mana orbs make me QQ. Epic Diablo 2 clone. XD

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i wanna enter but i cant find a good stock or render :/ il keep lookin i guess

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on people, lets get some entries! At the moment, if someone enters, it's a free key :p

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
PathtoExile.png

Just noticed that it's 'of' and not 'to'. And that the white border doesn't work too well for this bright forum. Oh well.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
is this still open? i cant seem to click the link for the signature, but i assume it is something to the effect of a banner (top of the website), correct? I would have to re-install photoshop but i think i could work something very nice up

ps i think you would get more contestants if this was in a larger forum, less people visit the graphics forum, and im sure an announcement would get a lot of attraction

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
ps i think you would get more contestants if this was in a larger forum, less people visit the graphics forum, and im sure an announcement would get a lot of attraction
Yeah why not?
Well, maybe make a "Latest news and announcements" thread for this specific issues? In the GD or in the news section?

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i think it would be good to have an announcement thread even, contests for every thread where people could earn rep/signatures/whatever you can offer on a forum for the winners, that would make thehelper just overall more interactive between threads :)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I've actually been looking for a different mmorpg to play, this looked perfect. Feel lucky, and quite guilty about winning, though.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've actually been looking for a different mmorpg to play, this looked perfect. Feel lucky, and quite guilty about winning, though.

No need to feel guilty... It's everyone else's fault they didn't enter :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.