pick up gold item,make it go to the rest

zzyzxroad

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hmm, dunno how to title it. I want to be ale to simply have a creep drop gold when they die, and when I pick up the piece of gold with my builder, it just adds the gold with the rest of it.

Right now, when I try to pick up a piece of gold, is says I cant because of inventory. How do I make my unit have an inventory, and when, will the gold go there, or will it add to the rest of my gold thats shown up top?

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
You have to give the worker an inventory ability. The easiest way would be to just add "Inventory (Hero)" to it's unit abilities, though this will give it 6 inventory spaces. Inventory (Unit) requires a research, but you can disable the need of a research, or you could create a new ability based of Inventory (Hero).

EDIT: Realized "Inventory (Hero) might mean it gets the bonus of whatever it picks up, though I'm not sure. You could as I said always create an ability, but base it of Inventory (Unit) and remove the tech requirements.

zzyzxroad

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
That works, the gold goes right to the reserve. But how can I make it only 1 gold? Right now it insists on giving me 250 every time.

figured it out. I had to change the gold chest value to whatever I want.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Go to the Object Editor > Items and look for Gold Coin (i think), and change Data - Gold something something to 1.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.