Planning a Campaign

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm planning on creating an epic warcraft campaign and i pretty much have the whole idea and plot in mind n just have to implement it and i was wondering about this:

In campaign tutorials, i have yet to see the mention of adding the character's voice to the dialog they are speaking. Could anyone pls tell me how to make this happen?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to play it as a sound.

however this is the wrong forum section, this should be posted in the "World Editor Help" forum and not in "Members projects".

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
you have to play it as a sound.

however this is the wrong forum section, this should be posted in the "World Editor Help" forum and not in "Members projects".

Sorry i know this is still in the wrong area, but could you be a bit more specific on how to add it as a sound. Coz the text in the dialog works fine with my characters acting and moving as my cinematics direct. :thup:How exactly do i make them speak, like in warcraft campaigns like Reign of Chaos and Frozenthrone!:cool:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well first of all you need a sound file. either recod one yourself or use some preexisting sound file of the campaign... up to you.

next step is to create a sound for the sound file in the sound editor. (F5 is the short key i think)

after you created one (be sure it aint a 3D sound!) you just have to play it via the trigger action (when using GUI).

you can set a sound for the cinematic message or you can just use the sound actions, up to you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.