Player 2 is always set to Computer (Normal)

aider

Reaction score
I have a wierd problem in all my test maps. The "Player 2" slot is always replaced with a "Computer (Normal)" every time I test a map.
Start Location is set and in Scenario Properties the slot is set to "User" just like all the other players. Im working on a ressing system seperatly from my main project, and also there Player 2 is acting wierd when Im trying to ress him (Most likely because he's a "Computer"). Even stranger is that I didnt have this problem at all in my previous map "DoS", which is finished now. Its so annoying that "Computer (Normal)" pops up, activating triggers that makes the game harder and spawns more units..

So Im suspecting its something in the settings of the World Editor, but I can't find anything. Anyone experienced anything like this before?
Thanks!

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
It is normal also happens to me but as u said only on test map.
When i test my aos map -ar mode it gives random hero to player 2 also but when im in game it doesnt.

aider

Reaction score
So I need to open the map in WC3? When I start the balancing phase that will be very annoying. And as I said earlier, I could "test map" my earlier finished map without the Player2 slot getting filled with a "Computer (Normal)".
There must be a way to turn it off?

aider

Reaction score
Sorry, I need to bump this :p Would make things a lot easier for me if anyone knew the answer
Also when I start the map in WC3 (not test map) its not right. All the slots is OPEN and theres still a Computer (Normal) in the Player 2 slot. My first map its all good with open slots everywhere it should be and locked Computers for the Computer in the map that is the enemy etc. So its nothing in the triggers, because the error is before the triggers kick in...

EDIT: lol I figured it out. An annoying little checkbox in the "Force Properties" called "Fixed Player Settings"..........

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.