Players Disconnect On Start

illidan92

Reaction score
In the beginning everyone but the host disconnects a second in or so. I have not the smallest clue about why it happens except that they don't seem to drop if the starter is not selected, which I can't find anything about how they correlate whatsoever.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Restart computer, firstly, then try again. Is it ony this map? And did you make the map?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Code:
Init Startup
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Custom script:   set udg_gc_handlevars = InitGameCache("jasslocalvars.w3v")
        Game - Set time of day speed to 35.00% of the default speed
        Game - Set the time of day to (Random real number between 0.00 and 24.00)
        Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: Go and start a base...
        Quest - Create a Required quest titled Conquering with the description To conquer another ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSpy.blp
        Quest - Create a Required quest titled Taxing with the description Your taxes are base..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNChestOfGold.blp
        Quest - Create a Optional quest titled Other Intel with the description Made by illidan92. ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSelectHeroOn.blp
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
                    Then - Actions
                        Player - Set (Picked player) Current lumber to 20
                        Player - Set (Picked player) Current gold to 50
                        Set TempLoc = (Random point in (Playable map area))
                        Unit - Create 1 Start Placer for (Picked player) at TempLoc facing Default building facing degrees
                        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc)
                        Selection - Select (Last created unit) for (Picked player)
                        Camera - Pan camera as necessary for (Picked player) to (Position of (Last created unit)) over 3.00 seconds
                        Trigger - Add to View <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) types a chat message containing -v  as A substring)
                        Trigger - Add to Leavers <gen> the event (Player - (Picked player) leaves the game)
                    Else - Actions
Change the "Camera pan camera as necessary ofr picked player to Pos of last created unit"... into this:
Code:
Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player)) to (Pos of last created unit)) over 0.00 seconds

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
ManyTimes is right, it's most likely the camera pan.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
To my knowledge , leaks will NOT disconnect players rather slow down the game. but de-syncing will disconect such at the camera.

illidan92

Reaction score
Yeah I know alllll about leaks and am a "pro jasser" but I made this map a long time ago in GUI and i'm just updating it again now.

I'll try the camera. Thx guys.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.