Please help, triggers not working.

limpan

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm creating a Hero defense map, and for no reason my triggers doesn't work anymore. I've tried to make a new map, I've deleted the old triggers and made new ones but nothing works. So I Deleted my whole map and restarted and it's not working this time either!!! =O what's wrong. I've made a hero tavern, and when you pick a hero you spawn at a region on the map. That works but The triggers with creeps spawning doesn't. Am I doing wrong or what?!

Event
Time - Every x seconds of the game time
Conditions
(Owner of(Triggering Unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Ghoul for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of CreepSpawn1 <gen>)facing Default building degrees.
Unit Group - Order (Units in CreepSpawn1 <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of CreepSpawn1Walk <gen>)

I've also tried to just add a region where it will spawn creeps every x second but not working.

Please help!

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm creating a Hero defense map, and for no reason my triggers doesn't work anymore. I've tried to make a new map, I've deleted the old triggers and made new ones but nothing works. So I Deleted my whole map and restarted and it's not working this time either!!! =O what's wrong. I've made a hero tavern, and when you pick a hero you spawn at a region on the map. That works but The triggers with creeps spawning doesn't. Am I doing wrong or what?!

Event
Time - Every x seconds of the game time
Conditions
(Owner of(Triggering Unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Ghoul for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of CreepSpawn1 <gen>)facing Default building degrees.
Unit Group - Order (Units in CreepSpawn1 <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of CreepSpawn1Walk <gen>)

I've also tried to just add a region where it will spawn creeps every x second but not working.

Please help!

Your trigger is incorrect. There is no "Triggering Unit" on the Event "Every x Seconds of the game time".
If you want a trigger that spawns new creeps at a region, and then order them to Attack-Move to another location, then you sould do the trigger like this:
Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of SPAWN &lt;gen&gt;) facing (Center of ATTACK HERE &lt;gen&gt;)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of ATTACK HERE &lt;gen&gt;)

Also note that the trigger leaks, to fix that you need to insert some custom scripts, like this:
Trigger:
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Point1 = (Center of SPAWN &lt;gen&gt;)
      • Set Point2 = (Center of ATTACK HERE &lt;gen&gt;)
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at Point1 facing Point2
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To Point2
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point2)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.