Crime 'Pothead princess' tweeted '2 drunk 2 care'

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Kayla Mendoza, 20, of Hallandale Beach, FL is allegedly responsible for driving on the wrong side of the Sawgrass Expressway and crashing into another vehicle, resulting in two deaths. She tweeted '2 drunk 2 care' hours before the collision.

A self-styled "pothead princess" tweeted she was "2 drunk 2 care" less than three hours before driving the wrong way down a road and killing two young women in a deadly smash, police said. Kayla Mendoza, 20, from Hallandale Beach in Florida, was allegedly heading east in the westbound lane on the Sawgrass Expressway at 1:45 a.m. Sunday morning.

She reportedly crashed her Hyundai Sonata - head-on - into a Toyota Camry being driven by Kaitlyn Nicole Ferrante, who had her pal Marisa Caran Catronio in the passenger seat.

Holy crap!
If you want to get drunk.... "at least don't drive" and put others lives in danger.!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Too drunk to care, but never too drunk to use it as an excuse for being irresponsible. You're always responsible for your own actions, drunk or not.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think they were any better back then. Woman are a lost cause.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Thats true; and its good!
But I doubt it helps their driving skills.

I don't think they had cars back then, but I'm sure that their capacity to ride a horse or whatever was equally impaired.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Bikes are harder to ride drunk than a car is to drive drunk.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.