Problems with imported units

mapguy

Reaction score
I'm having some problems, the most important is, I've got units from one map, exported it to a paste in the desktop, after it, I imported these files into another map, but, some units ARE IN THE MAP but they're model don't appear (it turns into a green cube and says it was not possible to load a certain unit).
can someone say me how to solve it?
-some units are ok, they appear, but the majority is like the green cube.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tooblet

Reaction score
First of: if you import models to your map some of them might need textures also imported with the correct path.
(If theres a texture with sort of the same name as the model, you probably need it).

You can check the paths in the map you exported the models from.
If you open the import manager and see all the imported models, to the right
you see the "full path". With some models you need to change that path. Just copy and paste the path that should be there.

secondly, everytime you import a model or several models, you need to save the map. close the editor and reopen it.

simple as that! :)

mapguy

Reaction score
First of: if you import models to your map some of them might need textures also imported with the correct path.
(If theres a texture with sort of the same name as the model, you probably need it).

You can check the paths in the map you exported the models from.
If you open the import manager and see all the imported models, to the right
you see the "full path". With some models you need to change that path. Just copy and paste the path that should be there.

secondly, everytime you import a model or several models, you need to save the map. close the editor and reopen it.

simple as that! :)

I restarted, but some of them stills not working, and can u explain me about that FUL PATH thing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.