Problems with saving my map and playing starcraft II

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have played starcraft II beta a lot before it ended and it didn't show any problems but from patch 14 i think, I've been having some serious issues with starcraft II.
First I couldn't save my maps and I still can't. It shows me the Error message uploaded below.
Second I can't play starcraft II in-game and it's not because the beta ended. I've had this problem since patch 14, I'm not exactly sure. Before that I was playing starcraft II with no problems. The performance of my computer is not the problem because I was playing sc2 before on medium-high quality. It shows the UI in the game but everything(except my mouse) is frozen and I can't access any menu. I can't maneuver or move across the map.
There is gotta be something wrong with my installation. I didn't uninstall or anything, I only updated my game to the latest patches in order to play the game of course.
Notice: I have noticed that the test map in the folder "Test" in [Sc2 > Maps] is gone. I'm not sure if that is the problem.
I can't just re-install the game and update again. It will take me a lot of time and it will take away a lot of GB, since my net is limited. And also, it isn't sure if that will fix the game.

I really need someone's help. If anyone knows how to fix this please reply here. Thank you for your time

EDIT: Oops, forgot to upload the picture

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 256

Yoshii

Reaction score
I got some similar message a few time but it was because I did something weird like playing with raw value and i coulnt save the map in any way.I deleted the test map to see if i can duplicate your problem however it still work fine for me even after deletion,

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.