Program that can Auto run Applications

Volkof

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a reliable software out there that can run Applications sequentially without having me to monitor.

I have 2 applications that need to be run sequentially, but the 2 apps takes very long to run, and while running, they basically hang my PC.
So I'm looking for a software that can help run my first app, wait for it to finish then run the 2nd app automatically.

Thanks

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
lol, how exactly do I do .bat?

use notepad, write a path to the file (or just the file name if it is in the same folder), and then save it as a .txt file - then re-name the .txt file to a .bat file, and you are done

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using Windows you can use Task Scheduler. You can create a .bat file then schedule it to run using the Task Scheduler.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Actually, I think you can use the Task Scheduler without the use of a .bat file, can't you? Can't you just schedule each program at whatever time as different tasks?

Just suggesting from the user questioning what a .bat is... Kinda figured simpler is better in this instance.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I didn't think the OP wanted it scheduled, I just thought they wanted something to run program #2 when program #1 was finished

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.