US News PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Police Come Across Fogged Up SUV On Elementary School Grounds In Baldwin; Residents Shocked, Horrified

BALDWIN, N.Y. (CBS) ― A prominent PTA official is facing some serious allegations involving a teenage boy.

Police arrested Joan Tuckruskye after allegedly finding her in the backseat of a parked car with a 13-year-old boy on Friday night. Both of them, police said, were partially unclothed.

"I feel devastated for the victim," said "Steve," the suspect's neighbor.

His son attends school with both the alleged victim and suspect's daughter, and is outraged over charges that Tuckruskye, vice president in charge of fundraising for the school, endangered the welfare of a 13-year-old boy.

More about it here.

-----------------------
I love this part

At first, police said, the boy said he was 18. Later at the hospital, though, he admitted being 13 but claimed he and the PTA mom were only kissing.

Why did they go to the hospital? I bet they were doing a rape kit on him. What a freaking joke. I am sorry people but I just don't support locking women up for sleeping with 13 year olds boys. I am sorry if that offends you but I have said this a few times before - I think she should get a medal.

pta_mom.jpg

Though she is kind of fugly.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Why did they go to the hospital? I bet they were doing a rape kit on him. What a freaking joke. I am sorry people but I just don't support locking women up for sleeping with 13 year olds boys. I am sorry if that offends you but I have said this a few times before - I think she should get a medal.

Dreams are dreams for a reason. They aren't supposed to happen.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Lol, I know the kid got lucky, supposively, if you consider that lucky I guess...

But uh, why would like a 40 year old woman...have sex with a boy thats not even fully developed? Haha. TINY PENIS!

Annywhoo...I don't need to get a 40 year old woman to have sex, haha. I can get someone my age..oh wait..done. ;)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>But uh, why would like a 40 year old woman...have sex with a boy thats not even fully developed? Haha. TINY PENIS!

That doesn't mean that...he's 13 not 11.

>>Annywhoo...I don't need to get a 40 year old woman to have sex, haha. I can get someone my age..oh wait..done. ;)

I don't think it's about needing to have a 40 year old woman, more about wanting. I wouldn't go as far as 40, but there are plenty of hot teachers I've known. :)

Turnip

Reaction score
If they both consent, I don't see the problem.

But uh, why would like a 40 year old woman...have sex with a boy thats not even fully developed? Haha. TINY PENIS!

He's thirteen years old... this says so much about you when you were younger.

Reaction score
If they both consent, I don't see the problem.

Your response would be different if this was a 40 year old priest and a 13 year old altar boy. Why does everyone assume that it is "OK" for this sort of child abuse to occur, but not the other kinds?

Annywhoo...I don't need to get a 40 year old woman to have sex, haha. I can get someone my age..oh wait..done. ;)

If you're that eager to tell everyone about your personal life I suggest you start a separate thread over in the general discussion forum.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. Every time a chick does something with an under age boy everyone flips out and acts like its a terrible thing. I think its much worse when a dude does that kinda shit to an underaged girl but you never hear about that and it happens ALL the time.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They should change it so the guy can let the girl go if he wants. Chivalry needs to be revived.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I dont think a 13 year old is wise enoufe , to know what hes doing.

That is just wrong. I dont know what a punishment should be, but that's horrible in my eyes.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Lmfao. Like I was talking about my personal life when I was saying that the 13 year olds have small dicks. Give me a break, you know they do.

Its not like I am saying I do. Besides, I haven't been called "small" in my life whatsoever. I just think the 40 year old woman can do better than a child. Thats probably the reasoning here.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Man She is one Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy piece of shite!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.