Putting a Cap on Stats

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
There isnt any tomes thats why i didnt bother doing that. and i was going to make nother trigger that checked every 5 or 10 seconds. but What would i need to do to fix my new problem? Should i just make it so that str comes from one type of item and the so on?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
You could do a really lame trigger, lol

Every 1 seconds

if str of hero[including bonuses] > 255 then
-custom script: loop
-if str of hero > 255
-then set str of hero = str of hero - 1
-else custom script: endloop
else
-if str of hero < realstr
-then custom script: loop
-if str of hero < realstr
-then set str of hero = str of hero + 1
-else custom script: endloop

lol, seems kind of stupid but if it works...
(since I can't see why your other one wouldn't work if it ran periodically)

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
if i ran both periodically it might all work i'll check it out. just got pissed when i'd drop an item and my stat wouldnt go back to default.

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
ATM i have to drop all my items to get my real stats to come back anyone know how i can make it reset everytime an item is dropped? same trigger as before

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
For some reason only player Red's stats get changed i've tried eveything i could think of but still stays only for player red.

Trigger:
  • sethero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 &lt;gen&gt;
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = (Entering unit)

Trigger:
  • RealSTATS
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set STRreal = (Strength of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] (Exclude bonuses))
      • Set INTreal = (Intelligence of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] (Exclude bonuses))
      • Set AGIreal = (Agility of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] (Exclude bonuses))

Trigger:
  • STRcap
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Strength of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] (Include bonuses)) Greater than 255
        • Then - Actions
          • Set STRint = ((Strength of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] (Include bonuses)) - 255)
          • Hero - Modify Strength of Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]: Subtract STRint
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Agility and Intellect is built the same way.

Scauldingpon

Reaction score
Well know when any other heroes level player reds stats is set to what ever the lvling heroes is. but doesnt happen to anyone else. simple fix is to set player red to the map enemies. but if there's anyway to fix it would be nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.