Question about Item Stacking

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes, that makes sense. So it will be the same then with other passives, like Bash and Evasion?

Yup works the same way. I'm pretty sure it works just like this with every %-chance-to-effect abilities.

I have another question regarding items:
How can you make it, like in DotA, so that when you pick up the final item for a recipe but your inventory is full it still puts the item together and doesn't say "Inventory is full"? Is it possible to do this with the GUI?

I don't know the answer to this question I'm afraid. You should, however, make a new post if you have a new question. People won't see this question in the title so it's less likely to be answered. And for other users who have the same problem it is easier to find a post regarding the problem if it is in the title as well :)

Edit: You already posted in a new thread. Good work :)

tmow

Reaction score
There is a few ways to do it, one way is replacing the items. For example if blah blah blah has this item and obtains this one change the item to this. although itll look like they each give 20 or whatever only one gives 40 ;) but thats a cheapo way.

Another way to do it is give the item an ability, use the same custom ability for more than 1 item. Use a variable to determine the bash percentage. :) but only 1 person will be able to use that item at a time but based on this u can figure it out

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.