Arena Real Custom Hero Arena!! Den of Fury (DoF)

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Den of Fury (DoF)

This is the ultimate map for you who loves to make a custom hero. The maps name is Den of Fury (not to be mixed with my other map Custom Hero Arena Defence). It's made by me Scientific/Nobody_ and AvatarOfEnkindu.

First you choose the race of your hero, the current races are Dwarf, Orc, High Elf, Human or Undead (all heros are RPG heroes made by Tenebrae). The different races got different bonuses, some are good as mages some as warriors and so on. The next step is that you choose your heros path. The one which you can choose from right now is Warrior, Mage and Rogue. When you have choosen your path it's time to equip your hero with armor and swords. You begin with choosing weapon right now you can choose swords, axes, bows and staffs (most made by me). When you have choosen weapons continue to the armor area. We have one shop filled with different armors made by Kitabatake on the hiveworkshop.com. Following after the armor is helmets and shield, these still need some changes (since im not very good at models). After you have fully equiped your hero you choose his abilities. Then enter the world.

When all is choosen you will battle creeps to get gold and level, you can buy own units from the unit shops we have made around 12 shops for that. You will always try to defeat your enemy and the team first killing a choosen amount of enemy heros wins. Other ways of winning are defeating all the elemental lords and their master lord of darkness. To beat them you need a full team with different roles.

This is the idea for now, if you got any tips or like what you read then please post a message. I will try posting some pictures very soon.

Development:
Total Remake of map: 20%

Disconnection Bug: **% Restarted the work on the map since this couldn't be fixed :(

The first beta should be out now but we have a bug disconnecting all that have played other games before, we know that people who played dota will be disconnected for sure. We know that when all units are gone there wont be any problem. I have also made test maps were i have removed more and more units. I have found where the map starts to freak out. So i have one map which works and one (where i have added some more units) were it dosnt. If any of you could help us it would be great, only thing keeping us from realising it.

spirits

Reaction score
is it possible to make blade master :D

but on a serious note sounds cool:thup:

and i second the idea for more pics :)
good luck

SwedishChef

Reaction score
well its almost possible to make blademaster :D, hmm what do you want pictures on? The different heroes the weapon or anything else?

SwedishChef

Reaction score
more pictures all right:thup: i don't have more space on thehelper.net anyone know a site i can upload to?

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Bumpy would like to hear more oppinions, what would you like to have in this map?? What does most map miss?

Glorn2

Slap n' Tickle
Reaction score
maybe I can help you out a little, I am Glorn2, the person who edits the original custom hero arena. Credits to slayerdragon and labmonkey of course.

though i am not the best with triggers, I am pretty good with balancing, bug finding, and making ideas work. there isnt a lot of info here, but if you would like, i can take a look at it with you sometime.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
maybe I can help you out a little, I am Glorn2, the person who edits the original custom hero arena. Credits to slayerdragon and labmonkey of course.

though i am not the best with triggers, I am pretty good with balancing, bug finding, and making ideas work. there isnt a lot of info here, but if you would like, i can take a look at it with you sometime.

sounds cool but the map is in the finishing status for beta and i dont want to give you map unless it is really you. im really intrested but can you prove it that it is you somehow?? i also need to ask my mate AvatarofEnkidu but i think he agrees on letting you join. we will se first i need proof ;)

E. maby i should add that this is your first post :S. I dont want to sound negative but me and avatar has lay done so much work on the map and dont want it to be stolen so please prove that it is you on some way

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
It is glorn2. He is the current editor of Custom Hero Arena Unlimitted, a great map all and all, even if he did ugly up the land scape a little in v3 lol :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.