AoS Realms of the Genesis v3

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Currently online at hamachi.

Edit:
I'm free and can play freely with you guys.
Just uploaded another fixed map in the main page.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Wonderful game that was :D
Replay (Alchemist, Mirage Heroine, Barbarian, Deadeye)
Replay (Alchemist, Revelation)

Interested Beta Testers, make yourselves known :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Thanks, I am now more inspired than before, making me want to fix the map for 5 on 5 play. I really need someone who can help me fix the triggers in the map (not the spells trigger), that is, the in game triggers, I get weird bugs like player yellow cannot pick a hero, stuffs like creating multiboard and the over all triggers in the map, if someone is interested, please PM me, thank you.

HyperActive

Reaction score
I've been checking this for some time now, and it looks very good.
I would like to play test this, but unfortunately my internet sucks a lot right now (dial-up). However, in about 2 weeks it's gonna get better, so if you need an extra tester on garena, let me know.

What do you plan doing with the items?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
o_O. First post in 2 years?
Anyway, there's only one for now, waaaks! says that more will come soon. The current one is a rather simple MS bonus kind of item.
If you have any good item suggestions, waaaks! would probably be interested and possibly add it :D.
Having beta tests motivate him, so lets have more testers :)

HyperActive

Reaction score
I've forgotten I have an account here.
I was about to register, when I saw that HyperActive was taken, so I tried to log in, and boom :D.

I'm gonna go and watch that replay you've posted.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
the replay requires the latest map posted in the main page, yeah I easily get interested on suggestions, and I am not that hard on giving credits and +rep.

Now one thing that kinda blow my mind is the multiboard, it seems right in the trigger, but bugs on run time, bugs like not tallying the scores.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Sigh, unfortunate. I had a problem with a map I was developing (probably on hold for a long while xD) and I realised that it had something to do with variables.
However, in the case of your map, I don't think its easy to find out the bug, since its pretty random :(

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Looks like the multiboard for now is fixed, just need some multiplayer test if it runs right, unfortunately I removed some parts of the multiboard like the death timer, the level, and the tower lost, making it a basic score board commonly used by most AoS maps.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Could test it now, if you're free :)
RotG rocks~! Its a lot more fun than DotA is nowadays. DotA used to be more relaxed until "MUST OWN!" kind of people started playing.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
......i can be online friday aft/nights.. (most probably).
that's when i go out with friends to the nearby computer cafes to play wc3/dota/l4d whatsoever on GG.
Let me just check my schedules if it conflicts :lol:

oh yeah, thanks to Zack1996 (Wizard1996) for the test, fixed a lot of issues regarding multiplayer bugs, couldn't done this whitout him. thanks

to anyone who wants to play online with me:
Garena account: waaaks!
Hamachi Network: RotGv3 (password: realmsofthegenesis)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Update

added items, fixed multiboard (I'm not sure, need some 3 vs 3 test or 2 vs 2 test for this), increased mana costs on spells while there are items that may increase mana regeneration ang intelligence.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Update

added new items, changed some mana cost and improve some skills

me online at Garena

EDIT:
A more "stable" version uploaded quickly, fixing the things I forgot to fix

Pzygho

Reaction score
Hey,

I played your map for quite a bit of time, so I'll give you my report. For a beta progress, it's not doing too bad.

{-} When I was playing Single Player as any Defiled player slot, I got 0 gold, therefore I couldn't get a hero.
{-} I fail to see why there are towers at the very bottom or top of a base. I'm pointing out to the little gap in between a lane and the area with the Blacksmith.
{-} Neutral bases are currently idle (or so I thought)

I have an optional suggestion for the Upgrade System. It's to use the Charge Gold and Lumber ability, basically. Put it on the building, and also put Shop Sharing (which is a must). You'll still need upgrade data, but this allows anyone to upgrade creeps. Once you're at the upgrade cap, just remove the ability.
It does have the disadvantage of requiring more data and variables, but it's your choice to use it or not.

Laters.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Hey,

I played your map for quite a bit of time, so I'll give you my report. For a beta progress, it's not doing too bad.

{-} When I was playing Single Player as any Defiled player slot, I got 0 gold, therefore I couldn't get a hero.
{-} I fail to see why there are towers at the very bottom or top of a base. I'm pointing out to the little gap in between a lane and the area with the Blacksmith.
{-} Neutral bases are currently idle (or so I thought)

I have an optional suggestion for the Upgrade System. It's to use the Charge Gold and Lumber ability, basically. Put it on the building, and also put Shop Sharing (which is a must). You'll still need upgrade data, but this allows anyone to upgrade creeps. Once you're at the upgrade cap, just remove the ability.
It does have the disadvantage of requiring more data and variables, but it's your choice to use it or not.

Laters.
thanks for the report.

I have tried the map with a user, and of course my opponent is in the defiled (any slot) and we have the same gold amount, its weird that you get 0 gold single player in the defiled slot, thats kinda sucks.

I just added the towers to have some kind of protection in that passage.

Neutral bases are idle because they need to be captued using the Key of Ruins.

Edit: fixed the bug on 0 gold on single player defiled

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ware get key of roons?

Add me on Garena cuz friends don't work for me there for some reason.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
my account is waaaks! what is yours?

Base Capture System
Notice the 2 big pile of square thingy in the minimap, they are the two bases I'm referring to, they can be captured when killing the Ancient Giant Sunken Guardian spawned after when you stepped inside the circle of power with the Key of Ruins that can be captured by killing Strouf that spawns randomly either in the top of the map or the bottom of the map.

--Note on this system--
when Strouf is killed the Key of Ruins will be spawned at the front of the main castle (Arcane Sanctum or Temple of Tides), this is intended so that no one can steal the key from your team when you successfully killed strouf

how about giving the key to the unit that killed strouf?
if the unit dont have any inventory slot, then the key will be spawned on where the unit stands, giving the opposition the chance to steal the key from your team

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Oh... Haven't Beta Tested with waaaks! for a while now :(. Really love Multiplayer testing! Its really fun xD
thewrongvine, it would be great if you could be a tester too! It would be really awesome :)

waaaks! I remember some comments about the bosses being too weak. I remembered someone saying that the Neutral Towers own more than the Boss himself 0_o

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.