Recommended games for Xp home?

tommylee0923

Reaction score
Well, first of all that I am not sure if this thread is post in the right forum, but anyway...

Any good games for Xp home edition?

But please don't post some online games, because I already got one.

Also please don't post any Sims, I don't really like them, sorry Sims fans.

And Nds games in PC.

Thanks

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i dont think any games require vista (yet).. they should all be able to run on xp, but what games are you interested in? FPS, RPG, RTS, etc.?

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are you looking for free games or are you willing to shell out some money?

tommylee0923

Reaction score
Sorry for not mentioned these information.

Im interested in RPG games. Free, of course (no money yet)

Note: What I mean about RPG, is sort of like you control a character and kill monster to gain experience points and level up.

Also, I don't really like web games, because my Internet isn't that fast, (30kbps).

And some games that requires high requirements can't be played in my computer, it has 768 ram, 64mb graphic card and more than 1gb space.

Thanks.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any free one player RPG's, but there is Runes of Magic thats a really good free MMORPG.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
i dont think any games require vista (yet).. they should all be able to run on xp, but what games are you interested in? FPS, RPG, RTS, etc.?

When Vista first came out, games such as Halo 2 were for Vista only, but I'm not sure whether or not they have been converted for XP yet since I never tried them on the PC.

You shouldn't play MMORPGs unless you're willing to forfeit your soul to the computer. :(

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i thought halo 2 for xp only came out b4 halo 2 for vista, but in any case there definitely is a halo 2 made for xp

anyways as for RPG games, SilverFall is one i like, although im not sure if you can run it, but there is a free trial so you can find out, then oblivion elder scrolls IV is also a fun game, although the leveling system in that is a bit weird
Jade empire is also a good rpg game, but the game is a little old (then again, that means you should be able to run it fine)

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I will enter this thread and actually help the OP.

Ahriman's Prophecy - similar to Dragon Warrior or Final Fantasy.
YoYo Games - here you will find many freeware games that were made using Game Maker, which in and of itself is a freeware tool for making games. I recommend Ore No Ryomi 2, which isn't an RPG, but it's damn fun.
ZSNES - SNES emulator. Find some classic SNES ROMs and play them with this. Warning: this is illegal (unless you own the game) and I totally don't condone it (unless you own the game!).

And of course, there's always the fail-safe.

qiaoxiyi

Reaction score
i am only playing game,i didnt know what they belongs to.i play a game calls Dungeon Fighter Online.if it is the game you wanted ,you can try it .lol:nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.