[Recruiting] Help wanted :) Trigger and multiboard people ;)

O

Overdose

we need you! :thup:

Oki, i was working on a dota style map thingie
There are 2 teams and 2 bases and 9 rounds every round you get new units.
A round is a minigame round, no heroes thats lil diffrence and minigames rounds.

A part is done but i do not have enough time to do it all myself.
So i need ppl to trigger and do the multiboards.
The triggering is sometimes maybe a bit hard becouse i got some hard ideas to realize for myself.
The biggest part of the other triggers are the mini games! ;)
So need experience trigger ppl and people who got a little experience with multiboards and know how to create these.

so if ur interested, let me know:thup: and i send you a bit more information about my map and my ideas.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you actually doing in this map? Did you just have an idea that you want someone else to make for you?

O

Overdose

You have to win rounds there is a total of 9 rounds so first to 5.
these rounds are minigames wich you have to win of the other team.
its a 12 player map so 6 vs 6 ;) and its not just an idea.
I allready started teraining is mostly done maybe only doodads ect. but the basic is done.
Started scripting only the mini games take me much work, and dont have loads of time. i also created the unit's wich i allready balanced out a bit maybe some additional balancing needed but that will be done.

So theres a lot of scripting left, but it takes me too much time wich dont have that much i want and i really want to finish this map bcouse i like the idea.
And i cant get anny futher on the auto next round thingie so it is the scripting that need a little help (A)
You interested ;)?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.