[Recruiting]People for an new RPG project!

I

iSoul

Sorry for beeing inactive, i had to go quickly to get a plane. Im on a holiday, and i couldnt write this before i got to a internet cafe that i found today. Ill finish the project when i get home again in a mounth or something. For you that is on the project, a list of what-to-do is in the first topic. I have done alot, but i cant contineue before i get home.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Hi

Hi I Soul. I am intrested in helping you out on this project. I Am currently hands deep in a project of my own. but i got a good amout of time on my hands. I am very intersted in a project like this. because to me its a project that i only have to do so much work and i get to learn alot.

I dont know where i could be useful. i have made a tetris game and working on logic for my train game. but other wise i relly dont have too much experince. i am not very good at makeing things look good compared to your picture you showed. i am best at triggers but dont know any jass. or when somthing is leaking or not. so lol.

anyway if you can find a spot for me count me in.

I

iSoul

Okey, its just 2 weeks until i get back home now, and rover2341, i've added you to the list, thank you for joining :)
For everyone else, thanks, and you could get starting if you havent already. As i've said, the list is on topic.

I

iSoul

Okey guys, its me again, iSoul, i tought it was time to start on the project agian.
I realy need you guys (On the List, or helpfull people) to get starting on the list of things i need for the map.
Again : The list is in the first post of this topic.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Why don't you do some of the work, or half of it before coming here and expecting everyone else to do it, than complain because nothing is getting done?

N

nP.diab0l

ok guys, this looks pretty damn awesome :3
i haven't done much with the wc3 map editor, but i'm a coder and i can do models, textures, gfx, testing, whatever
so well, count me in, i'll try to get something done later tomorrow (gtg now)

and to all you people whining about how he asks for help: stfu, he actually has done a good amount already and he is pretty active

muchalive

Reaction score
Projects like this will never get done, and especially when the actual creator is doing nothing else than grouping people to make map for him...

Yeah that sounds like me :D but its just becasue people dont want to help me. the last guy didnt even do anything to my map :mad:

anyways i hope the map is better than the actual game. :thup:

Pidda

Cool Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, I don't really like how you used the tileset on that terrain. Would be better if you used Grassy Dirt or something else to smooth it over.

Attached two examples here that I just made to show you what I mean.

The paths between the dock and the starting city/area would probably look better without the rock texture.

I've used dirt as roads or paths but you could also use Cobble. And the transition between the sandy beaches is much smoother. (In my opinion, never use Lordaeron tileset since it's so ugly).

Attachments

• example1iw8.jpg
    example1iw8.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 244
  • example2fc9.jpg
    example2fc9.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 262

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
A Long time ago, a forgotten time, it was peacefull, but the fearsome Zakum wake up in a earthquake. The Fearsome Zakum got united with the other monsters and now its time for the humans to reunite the alliance, and recruit new heroes to save the world of Maple Story.
Guess what? Zakum is not the highest level monster there is. I believe it is horntail.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
+1 to another RPG project that will never finish.

I wish you luck. :p

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
+1 to another RPG project that will never finish.

I wish you luck. :p
Especially because it is MapleStory :p
Not many people that play Warcraft 3 like MapleStory. They'll probably come in and say: "You suck, MapleStory is for little kids." or "Eww.... MapleStory. That lousy game?"

I

iSoul

yes i know it is Horntail, but also, i think Zakum and other Bosses with several arms and things will be WAY to hard to make, but other bosses i think, wourld be much easyer to make like Slime King or MushMom and Mush"Dad" and Dead Mush"grandpa" as people call them

I

iSoul

If you guys dont want this, i dont need to make it... And since i have other projects going on too, then i can work more on them :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.