WIP [Recruiting] RPG Project

M

McFlurry17

I'm interested in creating a RPG but, well I'm not the greatest map maker in the world and this is going to be a big project for one person. I know how to do a little bit of everything including modeling, terraining, triggers, etc, but what I am looking for people who are good at what they do. What I am best at is custom art, not necessarily modelling but I am quite good at photoshop and make skins, etc.

Basically I'll need people to fill a couple of positions:
Background/Story Writer: I want this to be as original as possible so if you are interested, send me an idea and depending on how many I get or if I really like one, I'll let you know and you can sort of take of from there.

Terraining:
Triggering:
Spell's/Abilities:
Modeller:

I will be doing most of the art work like Loading Screen, Skins, Icons and I can create heros and units that are balanced.

Even if you aren't a good writer but you think you have a good idea, let me know. I'm not very original but I can take off from a starting point so if you don't have time to write a story to your idea, let me know and I will do that first. Also I am looking for people that know what they are doing, please don't ask me if you can be apart of the creation of this map otherwise.

Lastly, if you are interested send an email to my hotmail email address or add any one of the three IM's that I have listed in my contact info.

Thanks again!
McFlurry17

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.