Removing passive spell visual effect.

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Solved

history
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. First of all, thank you for reading!

Now with formalities out of the way, I will get to the point of the topic. I am currently making an Escape map where I want to kill off the escapees when they get near any one of the “hostile” patrollers by using the Immolation ability, based from the permanent effect of the “Cloak of Flames” item.
Now the issue at hand is that I’m currently unable to find a way of removing the burning cloak flames effect encasing the units who has the ability. How would I do this?

Edit
All the art fields, apart from the Icon field are empty and the Stats - Effect field is also empty. So the spell should give neither buff nor effect which could be causing the effect to appear.

Best of regards
- Another Dane!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solution

As it turns out. You must remove the effects from the buffs within the object editor for some reason. Even if you've already removed the buff from the data fields of the ability. I don't know the reason for this, but the flaming effects were gone afterwards! This is now perfectly suited for a Maze map since you won't have to trigger each and every death when unit x comes within y of hero z.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be under 'Art - Target'? If not, check the section for some model path under 'Art -'

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be under 'Art - Target'? If not, check the section for some model path under 'Art -'

The field under Art - Target is empty, and any other field under art is blank. Save the field for the ability icon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.