Replace Unit Bug

mirrorman1de

Cool Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

i created a simple trigger that replaces a unit upon resolve via the replace unit action. As expected, the unit is transformed (replaced) with the correct unit I want it to be. Unfortunatly, I noticed an annoying bug: if the former unit was a ranged unit it keeps attacking, even after it was replaced, that is, I get two missles, one from the new unit (lets say human mage) and one from the old unit, which now seems to be invisible and untargetable and moves independently (lets say its was a human priest).

Any ideas?

Fixed it - how can i delete this?

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
after you replace the unit, remove the original unit

Reaction score
Hi folks,

i created a simple trigger that replaces a unit upon resolve via the replace unit action. As expected, the unit is transformed (replaced) with the correct unit I want it to be. Unfortunatly, I noticed an annoying bug: if the former unit was a ranged unit it keeps attacking, even after it was replaced, that is, I get two missles, one from the new unit (lets say human mage) and one from the old unit, which now seems to be invisible and untargetable and moves independently (lets say its was a human priest).

Any ideas?

You dont need to remove it :)
May you tell us how did you fix it? (If you want, obviously)
It might be useful for somebody.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score

never delete a post, explain how you fixed it then post that it was fixed, that way if people run into this problem later they can refer back to this thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.