here's the style...
provide some map so i could easily copy it
and i will put your name in the game for helping so they could know you

Game title :
Time:
Lives:
Players Gold Kills Level

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
People have mentioned this a bunch of times before, but I'll quote the rules again: "We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try."

There are so many multiboard tutorials on this forum, and countless threads still ask the very same question. Why is that so? Because people can't be bothered to use the Search function. Mere credits in your map aren't an incentive for people to help you, and most people are either not experienced enough to help or experienced enough to be known for a few maps at least, and thus don't need to be advertised. What makes you think that there will be sufficient people playing your map and browsing through the credits for that one person to be advertised as somebody who can code a simple multiboard?

In fact, to be nice, here's a direct link to a multiboard tutorial, so that you don't have to waste all of 15 seconds to click the button labeled World Edit Tutorials on the left side of this page, then click the link labeled Multiboard on the left side of the site that the button leads you too.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

reynel

Reaction score
People have mentioned this a bunch of times before, but I'll quote the rules again: "We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try."

There are so many multiboard tutorials on this forum, and countless threads still ask the very same question. Why is that so? Because people can't be bothered to use the Search function. Mere credits in your map aren't an incentive for people to help you, and most people are either not experienced enough to help or experienced enough to be known for a few maps at least, and thus don't need to be advertised. What makes you think that there will be sufficient people playing your map and browsing through the credits for that one person to be advertised as somebody who can code a simple multiboard?

In fact, to be nice, here's a direct link to a multiboard tutorial, so that you don't have to waste all of 15 seconds to click the button labeled World Edit Tutorials on the left side of this page, then click the link labeled Multiboard on the left side of the site that the button leads you too.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

ive download the map
i put an enemy peasant in the map so i try to test it if it works
and it seems theres a problem w/ the multiboard
the problem is kill column wont count its kills
and while the player name column has the count kills
try to test it so you know whats the problem in it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.