[REQUEST] Pirate Model / Skin

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently in much need of a new model for my map since none of the defualt WC models work. This is for my new RPG which features a lot of pirates and I need a better pirate model.

If possible, I would really like to get ahold of a model that fits or is similar to the follwoing description:

Basic Idea: Buccaneer, Rebel Pirate
Basic description:
A humanoid model with any kind of sword, prefferably a rapier or shortsword. Has a triangular pirate hat, a leather coat, boots, and soem other minor accessories. Kind of like Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean movie)
Main colors:
Mostly blended, bland dark colors. Brown, grey, black...
Animations:
Similar to Admiral Proudmoore.

I've checked Hiveworkshop (WC3sear.ch) and other places. Cannot find anything.

Anyone who can get me a usable model will get special credit in my map and free "secret" load codes for the map. Also some additional +rep.

Thank you, in advance. :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Admiral Proudmoor?

he pretty much fits your description

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Ok... Ive tested those skins and heres my conclusion.

Well, first off, romek, I can't use Admiral Proudmoore becuase i'm using that for something else already.

Second, Goblinman007, the 1st skin isn't what I'm looking for at all, however if nothing else works ill use the Sparrow one, although I really don't want to use it becuase then I'll have two almost identacle pirates with the same animations and stuff.

I'm still looking for a new model (description above) If anyone can get me this it would be GREATLY appreciated. Any more suggestions or questions, please post them. Thank you.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
(Bump?)

Any bored modelers out there? I really need this model... There will be rewards such as free stuff in the game when it's done, special credit, and +rep.

Any1?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish we had more model helpers but that is not this sites strong point unfortunately :mad:

Try asking at The Hive (see affiliate link on sidebar) who are cool or wc3campaigns.net but be careful of the flames there.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Alright, thanks. I think I'm just going to use the Proudmoore skin from near the top of the thread, I'll make a clone model of Proudmoore and I guess I'll have two similar models, but oh well.

The problem still exists, incase any modeler out there finds this. But if not, I should be ok.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.