Results - TH Mini-Tournament

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
minitourny.png

resultban1.png
Well, this is it, the results thread of TH Mini-Tournament, this is the place where all the replays, commentaries and hard work, as well as, all the fun ends up. We will give you the links to the replays as well as the video commentary (instead of embedding them which would probably like overload this thread and cause your computers to explode.) so relax and enjoy.

To Players
Note, that this isn't for submitting the results of your matchups! This is for the discussion of those said results, and to hold the commentaries and the links to their raw replays for spectators who wish to watch the games unfold.

All uploads should be sent to www.sc2replayed.com and can be uploaded using the community account given to you by Private Message.

resultban2.png

All the Commentators are local community members from the site, who volunteered to do this. None of these people are professionals much like the players, so have mercy on them. The first commentators might be somewhat awkward or weird but we hope to steadily get better and possibly have some different people along the process too.

So if anyone would like to commentate you can contact Oninuva; Here and he will tell you how to get started.

Current Commentators:
  1. Oninuva
  2. Monsterous

Round of 8 Results

Daskunk vs VoF_Slayer
Round 1: Daskunk Replay | Commentary
Round 2: Daskunk Replay | Commentary
Round 3: Daskunk Replay

Oninuva vs Sevion
Round 1: Oninuva Replay | Commentary Part 1 Part 2
Round 2: Oninuva Replay | Commentary

Round of 8 Results
transparent-spacer.gif

transparent-spacer.gif

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I can't commentate my own game so would be great if someone would like to do that :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ahh Sevion could have easily won that 1st match. If he micro'd better in that last battle and used the force fields to serve a purpose instead of wasting them he coulda easily had it. :p

Also you gotta work on spending your minerals, you had well over 2000 minerals for a majority of the game.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Sevion Vs Oninuva Round 1 Commentary

Part 1
| Part 2

[YOUTUBE]-tinNrzRiGA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SMoTFTUP2SA[/YOUTUBE]

Featuring nicely done commentary by Monsterous :)

Volume is a bit low though, had to blast the speakers to hear your voice, overall enjoyed it though. Nicely done!

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Ah, thanks (EDIT) ONINUVA for posting those. ^^
I apologise for the low volume, its the best i could do with a cheap mic ive had for a while.
Ill make it better next time though, and try to fix the in-game audio!

Also, thanks ONINUVA.
I mean, how would i not think it was someone else >.> <.<

Oninuva

Reaction score
Ah, thanks Sevion for posting those. ^^
I apologise for the low volume, its the best i could do with a cheap mic ive had for a while.
Ill make it better next time though, and try to fix the in-game audio!

But I posted it! :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Thanks for the commentary. Learned quite a lot from that. I already knew my Macro sucked :3 I always end up with > 1000 minerals in the bank >_<

At any rate, where's match 2? I want to see mathc 2 :(

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Parents came home during compiling - i find i cant concentrate with them listening to me speaking very loudly. Worst case scenario is that they barge in during the commentary and go "WHAT YOU DOING"

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Lol. Then you can just go, "LEMME ALOOONE! IMA MAKE SOME EPIC COMMENTARY!" and when they look at you funny, just push them out of the room and lock it.

Or say something about you having to masturbate :3 With very loud commentating.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Whoever commentated monsterous vs sky, you need to upload it in two parts if the video is over 10 minutes long. (Saw you uploaded it to the account but it's rejected from youtube for being too long).

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not persuasive though. It needs, more drama.

And by the way, the videos of the commentary:

Other than the microphone and sound problem, the presentation itself is a bit jumpy. If you can slide the screen or follow the units, it will give off a smoother commentary. Also, you can reduce the scrolling speed down in the Options menu, that way when you're following units without clicking the portrait of the unit, it will look very very nice.

Overall, I like it. Good luck on the next video.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Just a little tidbit on the commentary, don't say things that will happen in the next 10 seconds :( If you say it as it happens, it'll be better.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Just a little tidbit on the commentary, don't say things that will happen in the next 10 seconds :( If you say it as it happens, it'll be better.

Unfortunately, that was audio desync (for me anyway) :(
Ill restart the video inbetween the whole game to get rid of some of it.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense. Because after a bit into the game, the audio was off by at least 10 seconds. Maybe more :( At the end, when Oni nuked my second expo, it was like "Here he's scanning and will he nuke? Yes! He did nuke! But it'll be wasted..." and all this was before he scanned :(

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.