Weird Ringleader of global monkey torture network, 'The Torture King', is charged

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A ringleader in a global monkey torture network exposed by the BBC has been charged by US federal prosecutors.

Michael Macartney, 50, who went by the alias "Torture King", was charged in Virginia with conspiracy to create and distribute animal-crushing videos.

Mr Macartney was one of three key distributors identified by the BBC Eye team during a year-long investigation into sadistic monkey torture groups.

Two women have also been charged in the UK following the investigation.

Mr Macartney, a former motorcycle gang member who previously spent time in prison, ran several chat groups for monkey torture enthusiasts from around the world on the encrypted messaging app Telegram.

Warning: This article contains disturbing content

OMG! WTF?

Last edited:

Old Mountain Shadow

Reaction score
How is this story just now getting picked up? It’s from June 2023! I just read the long version it’s a great reminder that Evil people are out there.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
How is this story just now getting picked up? It’s from June 2023! I just read the long version it’s a great reminder that Evil people are out there.

I did not even notice the date. I have no idea why it was in my feed but I know I got this one from Google News. I guess they saw my avatar and needed to show me some gruesome stuff from the past. The Google AI is getting weird. Or, someone said wait a minute this was not reported right back in the day so now lets do it again?

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1% of people are literal psychopaths... they can't feel any empathy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.