RPG RPG Arena (name suggestions needed)

sidove

Reaction score
Hi so I'm lately working on my new Rpg Arena. It's like an ORPG you can fish, mine, send mail to each other, make guilds, start working jobs etc, only thing is that to win you need to win a certain arenas against the other team. There is two teams, Horde and Alliance.
For years the horde have slaughtered the alliance like little harmless sheep's. But now it's you turn avenge this massacre or continue it...

Features:
Zeppelin travel systems.
Rank systems.
Equipment sytems.
Level requirements for items.
Rank requirements for items.
Specification system.
All triggered spells
6 items (so far).
4 heroes (so far).
2 specifications (so far).
Pvp system
Bank system
More to come
More Spells
More items
More Lands
More systems
More heroes
More specifications
And more heroes.
Trading System
Beautiful terrain
Cities
Job system (alternate for earning extra money)
Making own guilds (working on it)
Joining other players guilds (working on it)
Mail system ( so if you are in like Eastern Woods and you buddy is in Spring Lake City and you're too lazy to take the zeppelin to him and trade with him. Then you can mail him the items or gold you want to give him or just write him a letter so the other players doesn't what your writing in the chat canal :p)
Maybe will come
Arena (so you can go to it when ever you want and play like CTF or FFA)
3rd person camera and 1st person camera.

Terrain Unknown progress or do anybody know where Ban- lord is?
System 60%
Heroes 4%
Items 2%
Specifications 2%
Ranks90%
Pvp sytem 90%
Zeppelin 60%
Equipment 70%
Rank requirements 0%
Level requirements 0%
Trading system progress unknown
Bank 100%
Ideas 70%
Guilds 80%
Heroes:
Scout
Cheap Shot
Code:
Shots a arrow at a area dealing damage to any units in it's path the arrow has a chance to miss it's target.|n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 200 damage to any unit in it's way 30% chance to miss. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r -300 damage to any unit in it's way 30% chance to miss. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 350 damage to any unit in it's way 30% chance to miss.
Read the Wind
Code:
Gives a chance to avoid attacks and more movement speed and attack rate when attacked.|n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 10% chance that an opponent misses and 5% chance to get 10% more movement speed and attack rate. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 20% chance that an opponent misses and 10% chace to get 10% more movement speed and attack rate. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 30% chance that an opponent misses and 15% chance to get 10% more movement speed and attack rate.
Hunting Shot
Code:
Shots an arrow in the chest of the enemy making it bleed and deal heavy damage and have a chance to get ensared.. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 200 intial damage 50 damage over time 10% chance to ensare. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 300 intial damage 70 damage over time 20% chance to ensare. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 400 intial damage 70 damage over time 30% chance to ensare.
Adrenalin
Code:
Makes the unit get adrelanin making it get more movement speed but works only if the Scout has less than or 15% life.|n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r  Increases movement speed by 50%. Lasts 5 seconds.-|n|cffffcc00Level 2|r -Increases movement speed by 80%. Lasts 10 seconds.-|n|cffffcc00Level 3|r Increases movement speed by 100%. Lasts 15 seconds.
Scouting Dog
Code:
Summons an uncontrollable Scouting Dog which scouts to find enemies in playable map area and marks them with pheromons when find. This pheromons makes enemy unit can be seen by enemies.|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Scouting Dog can dedect enemy units around 1000 range. Lasts 30 seconds.|n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Scouting Dog can dedect enemy units around 1200 range. Lasts 50 seconds.|n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Scouting Dog can dedect enemy units around 1400 range. Lasts 70 seconds.
Import: Sidove
Terrain: Ban-lord replaceable
Trade System:Rappmunk23
System help:Sidove replaceable
System:Sidove
Director/manager:Sidove
Abilities:Sidove replaceable
Heroes:Sidove replaceable
Specification:Sidove
Artwork: NONE replacable
All other stuff:Sidove replaceable
NOTE: So you see i do almost all the stuff could need an extra hand pm or post if you want to assign to any of these stuffs.
Need Suggestions on name of map:)
Green = Available (working atm on the stuff)
Red = Not available (not working atm on the stuff) or progress unknown
+rep and MUCH credits for help:thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fixed the title. :)
Could you format the post a bit please? It looks like one giant list at the moment. :p

[NOPARSE]
Tags are your friends​
[/NOPARSE]
Tags are your friends​

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I have seen all of the above features and more in several other games.

/not impressed

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
gl on your project i hope it comes out well hope you come up with i name evidence in my projects

sidove

Reaction score
Fixed the title. :)
Could you format the post a bit please? It looks like one giant list at the moment. :p

[NOPARSE]
Tags are your friends​
[/NOPARSE]
Tags are your friends​

Ermm wich is the tag icon :p?

sidove

Reaction score
I have seen all of the above features and more in several other games.

/not impressed

So you mean that you've seen a trades ,mail system,zeppelins, maybe a 1st person view, Talen points (Specification system), Player Guilds, pvp and rank requirement and that is not all you know i have several ideas in my head too that are pretty awesome but wondering over if i want to put them in?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that the word 'system', like, loses its worth when used that much?

Reaction score
> So you mean that you've seen a trades ,mail system,zeppelins, maybe a 1st person view, Talen points, etc...
Yes, we have. Nowadays there aren't original maps since everybody tries to steal ideas as much as possible and reconstruct them on their own (90% of cases fail because they do not work properly). Like, for instance, Zeppeling "system" can be seen here (really nice one), as well as the other features that are found in almost every O/RPG map.
But it's not bad at all. If these so called "systems" are good quality there's nothing wrong with it and it will surely attract players, however I'm still quite pessimistic because I haven't seen a really good RPG that would amaze me and cause me to play it over and over again for hundreds of times. Seems interesting and I hope it doesn't become "Just another RPG map" but something more. Good luck on it.
You might want to explain a little what some features do exactly (the Mail for instance) because it isn't clear how it would work and what exactly is its point, moreover you lack a detailed description on how things will look in-game.

sidove

Reaction score
> So you mean that you've seen a trades ,mail system,zeppelins, maybe a 1st person view, Talen points, etc...
Yes, we have. Nowadays there aren't original maps since everybody tries to steal ideas as much as possible and reconstruct them on their own (90% of cases fail because they do not work properly). Like, for instance, Zeppeling "system" can be seen here (really nice one), as well as the other features that are found in almost every O/RPG map.
But it's not bad at all. If these so called "systems" are good quality there's nothing wrong with it and it will surely attract players, however I'm still quite pessimistic because I haven't seen a really good RPG that would amaze me and cause me to play it over and over again for hundreds of times. Seems interesting and I hope it doesn't become "Just another RPG map" but something more. Good luck on it.
You might want to explain a little what some features do exactly (the Mail for instance) because it isn't clear how it would work and what exactly is its point, moreover you lack a detailed description on how things will look in-game.

Added a an explanation of the mail system =)
And is there really NO ONE that are willing too help and yes i could do it alone but it would take much, much longer :(

sidove

Reaction score
Okej i need a new terrier my has not respond in 2 months :S

PM or post if you want to terrian the map.
+rep and credits for help =)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but it kind of sucked :S
I don't particually care, and I'm not suprised, but in what way was it bad? I seemed to remember the person I made it for was happy with it, but I could be wrong. .

Good luck with this map!

sidove

Reaction score
I don't particually care, and I'm not suprised, but in what way was it bad? I seemed to remember the person I made it for was happy with it, but I could be wrong. .

Good luck with this map!

Ermm it was really bugged you could move with the boat on ground, you can control the boat, sometimes the unit bugges up and comes under the boat is just really bugged :S

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Ermm it was really bugged you could move with the boat on ground, you can control the boat
Well, THAT is REALLY easy to fix, just make it not controlled by you! Lol.. :p

Sometimes the unit bugges up and comes under the boat is just really bugged :S
Really? When does that happen.. :confused:

Anyways, If you don't want to use it you don't have to. :)

EDIT: I think I found the problem. Try this version. It should fix both of the bugs!

Attachments

• BoatTrigger(FIX).w3x
    83.7 KB · Views: 203
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.