• They came through the woods

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Why must I fight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
"RPG" Scenarios!
Hello. I am planning on making an RPG-map (planning, just planning), and I was thinking that it would be fun to get some input as to what kind of map ppl would like. Some of the scenarios (if not all) might sound like they are not RPG-maps... and they might not become that... just vote goddamnit:p
The scenarios are:
Scenario 1: "What is this?" (lame name I know)
You wake up to find that you have been taken away from your home. You are alone, scared and most curious over an item in your backpack. It doesn't seem to make any sense... Where are you? What has happened to you? And what is this thing in your backpack? Fight your way around to find out...

Scenario 2: "They came through the woods..."
You come back from hunting and realise that your village has been attacked during the night. Something has taken your people prisoner and you need to find out what and why. And you need to do it fast, that smoke over there does not bode well...

Scenario 3: "Why must I fight?"
You suddenly find yourself trapping in some sort of fighting ring. All around people are screaming for blood, and your enemy is coming towards you... Where are you and why are you fighting for your life. Kill your enemy and become the greatest fighter there is. Or flee and live like an outlaw...

Now I know some of these seem a bit vague... hell they all do. This was just something I tried... suggestion please...

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I'm not in for one particular one but I think a story can come out of this
then

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
Ye i kinda regret posting this late... im tired and my brain isnt functioning correctly...

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
1 is nice. The item should be freakin pwn, like with some crazy spellbook stuff goin on. But yeah, your name is lacking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.