Arena Samurai's Brawl

Nudl9

Reaction score
Samurai's Brawl is a new little project of mine, where you fight around in a small village as either a Samurai or a Ninja. This is a skill based map where reaction, aim and brain is a factor to winning. All attacks can be dodged in one way or another. The abilities are also designed to have not just one, but several purposes. The terrain also have alot of different gameplay elements to make the map interesting such as buildings with cliff sight advantage, sight blocking hedges of grass and tall grass that makes you invisible when hiding within.

You might say the game has been somewhat influenced by the map Ninja vs Samurai and the game Bloodline Champions.

Editor Screenshots: (clean shots)

Ingame Screenshots: (action shots)

Download Links:
Hiveworkshop.com

Nudl9

Reaction score
Changelog version 0.45:
-Finished the Ninja Kunoichi class.
*Added Taunt ability
*Added Static Shield
*Added Lightning Strike
*Mirage/Backtrack

-Finished the Ninja Assassin class.
*Transmutation

-Finished the Samurai Warrior class.
*Razor Wind

-Various bugs, balance changes, etc

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Superb. As what I can see from Screenshots.

I'd really like to know a little about your skill abilities, because I am making a simular project, but not with all this terraining, custom models n stuff.

Also, hiding in brush is cool. I really wonder how you did that?

Nudl9

Reaction score
Also, hiding in brush is cool. I really wonder how you did that?
Lol simple, enter region and add permanent invisibility, when leaving i remove it.
Could probably do a little more sophisticated work if i could be arsed.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Lol simple, enter region and add permanent invisibility, when leaving i remove it.
Could probably do a little more sophisticated work if i could be arsed.

Yea I know that would work. But then when example you and an enemy are in the same brush, it would be good if you can see each other while retaining the invisibility effect. That is why I can't figure out a way :S

I would like to know if you have a manual attack for the units, meaning you press a button, they swing a sword and if an enemy is close to the sword they get hit. That is kind of project I am doing right now, and was wondering if you have the same or better in your map?

By the way, I tried to play the map and couldn't. You know when you press start game and the screen just auto-brings you to the map folder. Well, my version of Warcraft is pretty old, and I haven't patched it since who knows when. What version of wc3 is this map made in?

Nudl9

Reaction score
Its made with the newest patch.

Also all units have true sight radius of 225 to to detect invisible units to make it fair.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Its made with the newest patch.

Also all units have true sight radius of 225 to to detect invisible units to make it fair.

Will patching fuck up my wc3? If theres a high chance, no ... no seriously no thanks.

Ah so thats how it is. Good idea

Nudl9

Reaction score
New version:

Changelog version 0.50:
-Added 2 arenas
-Added game modes
-Added team/ffa
-Added gametime
-Various other cotton candy changes

Played a few matches vs. players on the new gamemodes, its definantly much more interesting playing with game objectives.
Btw FFA CTF isnt available yet, im going to finish it for the next version. It will be something like 1 flag passing through the map to the other flagroom, could turn out cool aswell ^^

As for next version goes i will also add a goalscore game setting and maybe optional options for each mode such as reverse CTF (assault mode).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.