Crime Satan-Loving Teen Lights Church Fire

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
because it doesn't really matter, and seems like it's trying to create some prejudice.

That's exactly what it's trying to do. If you study journalism, you learn that you have to entice a reader by evoking a preconception that he or she has. Then, upon reading the article, this preconception might be reinforced or challenged.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I now officially practice a new religion called Apathyiesm

A religion that does not give a rats ass about religion or anything religion like. :rolleyes:

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's called apatheism and it was thought of a long, long time ago. :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
kids these days... you never know what they'r up to, anyways, im atheist so i dont really care

Well... we'll see how you feel when some crazy little kid comes along and burns down... well... I don't really know what to call an atheist congregation at all so I'm gonna drop it. Have a good day. I hope nothing happens when you die (I feel this is the equivalent of god bless you and hope it makes up for the part where I make fun of you mildly and satirically).

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
"Hopes that a judge does not punish, but orders her to seek treatment.." blah blah blah. She committed a crime, emotional or not, she set it on fire.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.