Save Scroll Position

SanKakU

Reaction score
in the newgen/jngp whatever it's called editor...
there's this option save scroll position...but it doesn't seem very useful...
why is that? well...it's like...it seems like you can only do it for one trigger at a time....like if you check the box for save scroll position then you go to another trigger and come back the position of where you were at in the trigger is saved...in other words like if you have two notepad files and you're scrolling around...normally when you go back and forth the scroll position isn't reset. well, in the world editor apparently the trigger's scroll position always gets reset. but why is there a save scroll position option if it only works for one trigger at a time? it seems like a bug, considering that you can have more than one trigger checked for save scroll position at a time...

i ask because it's annoying because it's hard to tell the differences between old and new triggers when i can't scroll through them and swap between them because everytime i go to the second one it always goes back to the beginning of the trigger. the only way aroud this is to create two new triggers and delete each page of the triggers after i confirm the differences...but that's a huge hassle...
well there is one other way around it which is to copy the pages one at a time and paste them into the other trigger, but that's also somehow undesirable...i guess this is the option that i usually implement...i just wonder why the save scroll option even exists if it doesn't work...i mean, it doesn't work...right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.