Other Searching for Spellmaker

Happy

Reaction score
hi guys...

finally i found a bit time to continue working on my 2 maps i worked on long time ago. :) (this one here and another one i havent shown here yet)

so the problem there is....many spells i wanna have im not able to make...or i dont have the time to....

because of this i search 1 or 2 spellmaker for my maps....whether jass or GUI doesnt matter...but you should be good at spell making....there are some really complicated or complex spells....or both...

for sure he will get named on the loading screen and in the credits....

if you are intrested just write here what you can do and how good you think you are...if you already worked on some maps just name them so i can take a look ;)

greetz happy

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey. First of all, I should mention that we already have an add wall that you can post stuff like this on.

Secondly, I wouldn't mind helping out with any spells you have in mind. To be honest my free time is a little erratic nowadays, but I think I do have enough time to work on a few spells when I have the chance. I work purely in GUI even though I do have an understanding (somewhat) of JASS due to my knowing JAVA to an extent.

In terms of experience, I would say I'm very experienced, but it's all really relative and depends on who's perspective you're looking at it from. So I'll just post something I've done and let you decide exactly where I fall anyway.

Energy Flow
Mine Barrier
Possession

The attachments for those respective spells should be in the threads linked to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.