Serious cliff problem through WEU

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Look, somthing went seriously wrong with the cliffs in my game, i used weu, and the cliffs i used are dirt and cityscape only two, i finished my map terrain and this happens.

Its supposed to be city, and my dirt became that nerubian thing. It looks terrible, does anyone know how to fix this?

M

Maximus

It's because the Editor didn't understand one of your command (Impossible, maybe) and get confused. Just go to Advanced -> Replace Cliff Tiles -> What with what.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
No i mean, using dirt and city cliffs, its a default cliff set, no reason why this should happen

M

Maximus

Yea, I understand. Advanced -> Replace Cliff Tiles. Not Modify Tileset. Or, is it only in game?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Yeah it happens only in game, for some gay reason, thats why im so pissed, my terrain rocked

M

Mythic Fr0st

Hmm

WEU, XD I had the same problem, I had a sort of Earthquake custom terrain, my tileset was icecrown glacier, I changed the tiles of the cliffs to "MY custom tile"
And well, It had snow & gay stuff around it, then my tile in the middle, As far as I know, You cannot fix this, Sorry -.-

Oh, just read last post, Custom tiles dont work, But since cliff tiles are made to be used with certain tilesets, they work, so yea perhaps you could change it, XD

May the bunnies be with you!

exge

Reaction score
you need to run the game with the WEU patch .. as given ... see information for more ... err .. information?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
OH NO! But the problem is, when i play it on bnet, (i haven't tried yet) It will bug, cuz not everyone has the WEU patch, i know it will fix the problem, but only for me. And another thing, i could replace the tiles, but i did nothing wrong, i used dirt+city, its the default! :nuts: i need to save my map :banghead:

exge

Reaction score
simplest solution ... change the tile for cliff to standard cliff tiles for that tile set

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.