Set Camera Bounds

Smitty

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm trying to limit the view of my minimap to one central arena, so anything around it isn't visible, and the arena stretches as large as it can in the minimap box. I've managed to achieve a close match to what I want by setting camera bounds to a region, but then all it does is superimpose the unit layer of the minimap on a larger scale version of the arena, behind which you can see the map of normal size. Anyone got any idea what I can do to achieve the desired effect?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Smitty

Reaction score
So it's not possible for the minimap image to be anything other than the whole map? I can get it to show the unit layer of set regions, but not the terrain.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
it is possible for the minimap image to be anything you like, but it would be needed to set it in the editor, once you play the game the image cannot be changed at all.
However, if you dont mind you can disable units to be displayed on the minimap at all.

Smitty

Reaction score
Well, what I really want is to display the central arena. However, setting the camera bounds to that region seems to mean that the players cannot under any circumstances see outside of that region. Which is then the only problem, since they need to see the dungeons they are running.

Wratox1

Reaction score
dont know if its protected or not, but the map Cruiser Command does something like that, you should check it out ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.