Sexy Menz [Picture Heavy]

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Hehehe.. Good idea (spam this thread)

I thought there weren't many Straight Girls / Gays / Bisexual Men / Bisexual Women at these forums.. :(

There aren't. Probably only one girl on these forums. That what makes it so ghey.

Zakyath

Reaction score
they say that 10% of everyone's gay, so, why wouldn't there be some gays around here? and if someone's gay, they probaly have no reason to tell strangers over internet that they are...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Judging by this thread, it appears it is more than 10% here :D

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Reaction score
> less qq more pics!
No idea what's qq, but more pics coming right here:
img4765026e7505d.jpg

img42e5cb1541288.jpg

Enjoy! (lol)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lmao, the first one looks smothered in baby oil...

I just watched the movie Dahmer, and my new favorite joke (which no one gets too well) is "so how many rufees do you like in your coke and rum?"

I like my men young personally...

PINEAPPLE SMASH!

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well Pineapples don't have sexual orientations so this is understandable. The other posters in this thread, however, do. :p

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Maybe if we spam the thread enough, it'll get locked and fall into the pits on the forums.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
If you dont like the idea of this thread just dont click on it let the gays and girls have their own thread. You dont have to spam the thread away. :thdown: Oh and just to say i am not a girl nor am i gay, i just think you are going a bit too far just to stop a thread you could easily just not click on.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
If you dont like the idea of this thread just dont click on it let the gays and girls have their own thread. You dont have to spam the thread away. :thdown: Oh and just to say i am not a girl nor am i gay, i just think you are going a bit too far just to stop a thread you could easily just not click on.

This is why sarcasm doesn't work on the net.

Anyways, continue...

K

King of Soul

Maya!
lmc02pe4al6.jpg

lmc03ju5dy2dq5kg8.jpg\

Bou!
bou2nx2.jpg

boufarewell.JPG

Bou82a.jpg

and last but not least!!!! C.N!
ChuckNorris.jpg

chuck_norris.jpg

chuck-norris.jpg

but really now, there's nothing wrong with this thread 0.0...... *im not bisexual or gay* but most guys have the ABILITY to tell at least when another guy aether
A:looks better then yourself.
or
B:has a unique sense of fashion that would get him more girls then you.

plus every guy i think has had a gay moment, even if it was just to see what was so interesting about males, nothing wrong with that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.