Share your loot!

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
So, for those of you who still get presents on christmas, what is your stash?

I got a set of r/c helicopters, spyware on my computer (pretty nasty stuff too, being taken care of though) wii fit a wii nunchuck, a book on C, some robotics kit that doesnt work well, silly string, and STACKABLE PORKIPINES! This year was a good loot :)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
A new Wii (previous one broke a while back), Wii Music, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Dance Dance Revolution: Hot Party 2, A funny electronic toy that bounces alot, a stuffed T-Rex that reaches about as high as my waist, and a Wii Charge set. Was pretty satisfied :thup:

Zakyath

Reaction score
full muay thai equipment, ps3, Guitar Hero 4, a couple of jeans, a few books, two tickets to The Sisters of Mercy, about 2000 SEK, hm, some other stuff too, don't remember atm.

Oh, I wrote some stuff from my b-day which was the 20th :p

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
What was got for Christmas. SPORE! Too bad I can't run it, though:(. Gotta get a new, non-shitty graphics card today.
And I got a nerd shirt! It's got this picture on it! Perfect for wearing to math class once school starts back up.
---------
Ripley's Belive It or Not has books? I used to watch a TV show called that. It was awesome!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Music CD's, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, The Who.

Final Fantasy Reverant Wings, Final Fantasy III.

Boston Legal Season 1.

Love them.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I got a XBOX Arcade (I like it, stop whining), then I got a drawing template, a dart board, and lemon heads and a lemon sheep from my girlfriend.

Ye - it's sort of like the Guinness Book of Records, except it's mostly weird stuff o_O

Lol, awesome shirt

My girlfriend was reading that at the Christmas gathering. She got it for Christmas and she thought it was so funny. Yesterday was fun.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A G15 keyboard that came somewhat broken, so now I wait 2-3 weeks for a replacement. :)

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I received a guns and roses chinese democracy CD, a hoodie, a ps3, a laptop, a wii, super Mario sunshine (old i know, but its fun), and a Lego Indiana Jones "Kingdom of the crystal skull" set.

Ps3 is overated By the way.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I got a digital tablet,Some new t-shirts and some aftershave.
And of course the money from the aunts and uncles.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>a Lego Indiana Jones "Kingdom of the crystal skull" set.
Lego? Indiana Jones? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
I love Lego.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.