Shockwave Damage

Anything.

Reaction score
So, everything was perfectly fine, until I decided to make one of my Hero's spells a dual in one spell. So, it's supposed to be that Level 1 gives the Hero a buff, and then it gives the Hero Level 2 until it doesn't have the buff anymore. The spell is based off of Shockwave, and I have that part working.

I'm wondering how I can make Shockwave deal damage equal to some value which a Hero has, like 5 times the Hero's Strength. Since it's a line spell, I'm not sure how I can do this. Please help ;)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
picking units in a line can be tricky...i think you should rather consider different solutions.
i suggest that you use impale as your base - it leaves a buff.
then you can simply pick all units that have the buff and damage them.

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
Depends if you want it accurately or not that accurately
The easiest way is to pick the units in the affected AoE and add them to a group then progress the trigger as the wave progresses and damage and remove each unit from that group.
I use this method in one of my spells. Just here you have projectile(wave) speed. So you increment the distance of picking with the speed of the wave.
Er, yeah, picking in a line - try something using the casting units facing. I don't have the editor right now so I cant tell you exactly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.