Iconpack Sil3nt Icons

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Well these are icons that ive made over a week or 2 after my Animate Dead icon. I was initally going to wait until i had at least 20 icons before submitting this pack but i couldnt resist.
These icons are not simply recolors or copy and pastes, each icon that i made had at least 10 photoshop layers. I'd just like to point this out to those who might think that i didn't do anything then copy and paste.

Preview
iconpreviewub4.jpg

Do not redistribute or modify without permission. Credits are not needed, but would be appreciated. Notification of use is not needed, but is greatly appreciated.

edit - Removed AnimateDead from the pack and the preview. (Can still be found here)

Attachments

• Sil3nt's [IconPack].zip
    550.7 KB · Views: 611

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Wow, nice icon. +rep

Every icon looks unique other than the Banish icon.
It just looks alike the one in Warcraft...

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Thx, i aim for all my icons to look unique. Im assuming the banish icon you were referring to is the 4th one (its Ethereal Blast). It kinda does look like cripple fro mwar3 because of the colors, but green was the only color that seems fitting for it =(

Anyways thx for the comment, anyone else?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
r e a l l y cool icons

maybe u want to add sfx on the skull icons
like the green skull, maybe u want to add some poison sfx, like green bubbles or anything that would fit the icon

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
r e a l l y cool icons

maybe u want to add sfx on the skull icons
like the green skull, maybe u want to add some poison sfx, like green bubbles or anything that would fit the icon

Thx. I was thinking about doing that but i just wanted to get them finished lol, ill probably go back and do the fx and reupdate them once i do(probably not anytime soon though)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
OH MY GOD !!
I love the second Icon, looks so damn sexy.
Actually I love all of your Icons execept for the Skulls... They don't appeal too much IMO.
Anyways + REP =) (If I can)

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
I wonder... The third icon is what? Pheonix? And also the second one.

Randor244

Reaction score
Great icons, I especially like the second one (swamp/forest like)

Keep on the good work!

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
I hate how your so much better than me, but hey i make models now.

These are exellent, but the top ones should probably not be on here.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Well these are icons that ive made over a week or 2 after my Animate Dead icon.

They were approved. Remove them from this thread.

> I will be updating this thread every few icons i make, or whenever i feel like it.

No, once the iconpack is approved you must not add anything to it.

Further icons mean another iconpack. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Hmmm, I believe that the skull ones are made from the eye of skadi icon, the banish one from the banish icon, and the fiery one from the passawayandavoiddamage thingy.
Not that I could do it any better than you (in fact, you're way better than I am) but those arent really too "exclusive".

The swap and the animate dead ones are really nice though! :D

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I wonder... The third icon is what? Pheonix? And also the second one.
Yep, its a phoenix. I didnt like the default icon for it so i made my own :)

> Well these are icons that ive made over a week or 2 after my Animate Dead icon.

They were approved. Remove them from this thread.

> I will be updating this thread every few icons i make, or whenever i feel like it.

No, once the iconpack is approved you must not add anything to it.

Further icons mean another iconpack. :)

-The animate dead here is actually better then the other one because of the borders, so is it possible for me to leave them here? I could always update the actualy animate dead thread but you just said that you cant change anything once its approved so..

Hmmm, I believe that the skull ones are made from the eye of skadi icon, the banish one from the banish icon, and the fiery one from the passawayandavoiddamage thingy.
Not that I could do it any better than you (in fact, you're way better than I am) but those arent really too "exclusive".

The swap and the animate dead ones are really nice though! :D
-Thats correct (I think its ice shard in melee games)
-Why does everyone call it banish.. its cripple, and yes it was based off that
-I dont know what icon your saying the 3rd is based off but it wasnt based off any icon from blizzard.
-Thx, and by swap im assuming you mean the 2nd one, although i dont know why you would call it swap =S

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Wow, the stock for the second one <3

Is awesome. I love it. Can you PM me it, if it isn't trouble? :)

Murkatal

Reaction score
woah these r sweet +rep, how do i use them? im a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> -The animate dead here is actually better then the other one because of the borders, so is it possible for me to leave them here? I could always update the actualy animate dead thread but you just said that you cant change anything once its approved so..

By "you can't add anything" I meant only that you can't add additional resources.

By all means you can update the approved ones though.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
> -The animate dead here is actually better then the other one because of the borders, so is it possible for me to leave them here? I could always update the actualy animate dead thread but you just said that you cant change anything once its approved so..

By "you can't add anything" I meant only that you can't add additional resources.

By all means you can update the approved ones though.
Ok, ill be updating that and removing the animate dead from here then.
when will u add the revenant helmets?
Well they didnt look that great to me so im probably wont be adding them.

edit - AnimateDead removed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.