Silencing allied units

Rushhour

Reaction score
Look at the title. Is it possible to silence allied units? I personally hate those "targets allowed, targeted as" stuff.. you never figure out what you need and you don't see a message pop up like "Can't target ground" since it's an 'AOE' spell. Well I tried a normal unit-target spell and copied the targets allowed field, but still no effect.
And triggering it.. I don't know any native for this.
Edit: Tried a Neutral aggressive dummy, but still only the Neutral units get silenced :O
Thanks ;)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I tried a normal unit-target spell and copied the targets allowed field

was this normal unit-target spell meant to be cast on allies or enemies? Get one that's meant to be cast on allies....like a heal spell and copy the target's allowed off of that.

Rushhour

Reaction score
nevermind.. I figured out that doom is a silencing spell too.

Man, if ever one guy makes a tutorial about how to use Targets allowed and Targeted as... he'll be +repped till his death :D
First it said the target needs to be organic (though it was no building 0o ), so I unchecked it at targets allowed. Then after checking "Neutral" then it said mustn't target enemies, then I checked enemies, alllies, ground, neutral, invulnerable, vulnerable and it finally worked.

Just in case someone tries the same

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.