RPG Silent Night Orpg

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Lol you can still play single player, you just cannot save and load. =)

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
? Are you sure?? I'm testing it now..
Edit: Hmm odd. I've tried to test it, and you guys were right. I'll have to make a new one and upload it. Thx for the heads up.
Edit2: If anyone has any information on how to fix this, please help out. I don't think I have anything that would corrupt the map, and im using NewGen.

Epicgamers

Reaction score
Wth is this for RPG? :p on the map above me all i see is, 1 city and some monsters in a forest? lol

EDIT: Nvm, was like the first version.

Good luck =]

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Afraid not... And there is more bad news, my computers wireless internet is failing, so there is no internet at my house, this is off my phone... Of corse I am still trying to find a cure, but even if I do there isn't any way for me to post it here... I'm more focused on my internet though =(

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Well internet has been fixed for a little and great news! I have fixed it! Also I have added a show damage and show spells system (thanks to Egui for making it way easier.)

GenDeath

Reaction score
Well I have a suggestion if you havent forsaken this project, That would be to fix the map so it works with latest WC3. Which as far as I know all you will have to do is take your map in the unprotected format open with your prefered WE and then save it to the new format. Then after I play it I would love to shoot you some suggestions.

(PS I know this thread hasnt been alive per se so dont tell me that)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.